Monday, October 6, 2008

All Atwitter

So I am now part of the 1% of America on twitter, don't I feel high and mighty! I joined as caelumm224, my street name, so check it out if you are interested. I don't know how often I will be on to update though. I barely have time to check my email, let alone read about what others are doing. When on facebook, i only update the "what are you doing" box about 50% of the time. Who cares? I added some people I knew, then looked at who they are following to find others. I did find an amusing one I did not know and added. I could have fun with this, but it could be strangely addicting too. I could see the library using it as a "what is happening at this branch update". Today it would say "Insanely busy at the 'Stone. Stop procrastinating people and register to vote when you move!". Must go update my profile now, it has been more than 5 seconds...

No comments: