Saturday, September 27, 2008

Library Thang

When CML first added their "Powe Tools" page, I checked Library Thing out. It has every book imaginable in its system, and every edition of that book ever created too. It is nice that one can check out reveiws of books posted by others, and find like- minded people and forums, where more great reads may be found. I like the idea, but belonging to so many 3rd party sites creates more log in times, passwords to remember, and takes time. When I found out Facebook has a virtual library, I added the application, and started adding book there. I add books that I have read, not that I own, but it would be nice to catalogue all the ones I own too. I have not even put a fraction in yet either. I may not use my Library thing catalogue because Facebook is more convenient, but I think it is a great tool. Is there anything out there like this for music and movies too?

No comments: