Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More 2.0

I want to link all of the interesting sites with more 2.0 apps so I can browse them later myself. Some look like they could be good for personal use, while others are more work related (or could be). This web 2.0 site allows you to see many different programs with a little blurb about what they do. You can do a search, or browse popular tags to pick a topic. I saw an interesting planning site, and site to sell items, but did not go to the sites themselves yet.

Another site gives awards and ranks various 2.0 sites, so you can go straight to the best. I don't know if they can check them all out, but there is a good chance you will find an easy to use program in their list. From the list of winners this year, I picked Yelp from the "guides and reviews" section. I could see using this in a reference setting to help people find good places locally. You can search for CML as I did in the columbus site, and found 3 reviews for us! if people are looking for a computer repair place, hair dresser, resturant or even and educational center, they can check here. The listings are not comprehensive yet, but anyone can add a review and pictures so that the database will grow. Check it out and add your favorite.

No comments: