Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Searching for time wasters wastes time

So after I found 10 RSS feeds for my new bloglines account, I had to go out and find more using various search engines. When i was looking for my 10, I checked my email for various newsletters I get. I found a few that way, which means i can keep track of stuff i'm already reading. I then used bloglines to search for some more, and found a possibility, but nothing too exciting. I then used Technorati, and found another good site form NY Times Magazine. Something else to read though. Will I ever have time for physical print again? I want to check out some other blogs that coworkers find amusing, so I will have to check out the Whetstone blog, add it to my feeds, and the blogs listed there to my feeds. I barely have time to finds the feeds to add let alone read them! Maybe it will be better when power and normalcy are returned to central Ohio.

No comments: